Covid-19 has made 2020 a year of change. Your salon has emerged from the most turbulent few months you will possibly ever experience and now, more than ever, you need support and advice to help you navigate this new beginning
Equally, we understand that travelling to London and gathering together for our ‘traditional’ Salon Smart business networking event is just impossible right now.
So on Sunday 27 September join us at Salon Smart Live, our first-ever digital event for salon owners and managers. It’s the same line-up of brilliant salon owners, industry experts and brave new ground-breakers that would have appeared at the face-to-face event – but now they’ll be live-streamed directly into your home in a slick, professionally produced broadcast from the specially created Salon Smart studios in London. With a thoughtful and creative agenda, specially designed for these challenging times, this is the ultimate way to discover, brainstorm and plan new ideas for your team, your business and your salon’s future.
• a fantastic line-up of salon owners sharing thoughts and ideas on how to navigate current conditions – all in bite-size 20-minute sessions, complete with handy speaker notes
• informed debates on the future for our industry. Join in via chat rooms, Twitter feeds, polls and video links!
• Q&A sessions to solve your individual business challenges – submit your questions to our business experts and have them answered in real time
• a one-hour evening creative session with Richard Phillipart – fabulous model looks, created live and exclusively for you, and with the opportunity for live Q&A immediately after the session
• an interview with session star Kenna, live from New York via video link (best enjoyed with a side serving of Pretzels)
How it works:
Buy a ticket and you’ll be given a personal access code that will allow you to tune into Salon Smart Live from anywhere and on any device – Smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer desktop. NB your access code will only work with your email address – you cannot share it with or transfer it to others.
After the live event has finished, you can watch all the sessions at any time you like ‘on demand’ for up to 12 months. Simply pick your session and watch at leisure!
How much does it cost?
A ticket to Salon Smart Live costs £35 plus VAT.
Buy before August 14 for just £30 plus VAT