Missed the live event? You can now playback all the sessions from Salon Smart Live, on demand!
On Sunday 23 May, our virtual business event Salon Smart LIVE returned, on the roster, 19 bitesize sessions delivered by industry experts, covering a wealth of current topics from business structure to sustainability. A mix of personal stories, actionable advice, though-provoking panel debates as well as practical workshops and masterclasses, over eight hours we unpacked the things topping the to-do list for salons and self-employed professionals right now. Missed it? Worry not, as you can access the full Salon Smart Live schedule on-demand for just £35 plus VAT!
Simply visit the Creative HEAD store, to purchase a ticket that will unlock the following sessions for the next 12 months, accessible anytime, anywhere:
- Jordanna Cobella, Cobella: emotional connection, mindfulness, and client connectivity
- Ricky Walters, Salon64 and Stuart Whitelaw, Mesart: how pushing boundaries can revolutionise your business
- Harriet Stokes, Humankind Hair: salon vs self-employment – a new era in the way we work
- Monica Teodoro, L’Oréal Professional Product’s Division: unpacks the state of the industry
- Nashwhite: creating an effective team, challenging ‘the norm’ and shifting business focus
- Andrew Barton, Headmasters and Dorothy Constantino, Treatwell: the power of technology
- Traci Witherington, The Glamour Garage: digital driving revenue
- Claire Martin, cLHAIR: securing client bookings via digital interaction
- Dawn Montgomery, Gatsby & Miller: how to enhance client connectivity
- The Great Debate: covering current concerns from mental wellbeing to the apprenticeship crisis. Featuring Richard Lambert, National Hair & Beauty Federation, Sheila Abrahams, Freelance Hairdressers Association, Josh Miller, Charlie Miller, Sophie Webster, Simon Webster Hair and Keith Mellen, Anne Veck
- The Big Digital Debate:demystifies the use of technology to bring home the business benefits. Featuring Ali Abdullah, Treatwell, Leah Hayden Cassidy, Unit8 by Hayden, Lacey Hunter-Felton, Hunter Collective, Katie Braden, Katie Braden PR and Jason Crozier, CrozNest
- Salon Sustainability: Building a Greener Future with Vanessa Jones, L’Oréal Professional Product’s Division and Fry Taylor (Green Salon Collective)
- Take Control Online with Raul Spilca and Renske Pesch, Treatwell
- Let’s Get Social with Dorothy Constantino, Treatwell
- Metal Detox and colour demonstration with Paul Dennison, Ken Picton Salon, for L’Oréal Professionnel Paris
- Protect Your Revenue with salon business coach, Jessica Crane and Annabel Mawdsley, Timely
- The Rise of The Personal Brand with salon manager and business mentor, Marcus Allen on behalf of Phorest
- How lockdown propelled the digital future for salons with Yogi Parmar and Sam Kendall, SalonIQ
There’s no doubt that events of the last year have brought about a period of reflection for the hairdressing industry, giving both salon owners and self-employed professionals alike pause to consider business practices and structure, efficiency, mental wellbeing, profitability – in essence the very way they operate daily. Covid has forced change and as the industry is rebuilds, Creative HEAD is here to support you every step of the way.