Promotion – L’Oréal Professional Products
Developing your texture knowledge and enhancing your skillset as a hair professional has never been easier
As a hairdresser it is so important to be able to work with all hair texture, to never have to turn away a client or allow someone else to take that client because they can offer a different skillset.
Build your knowledge and grow your confidence when working with all hair textures with L’Oréal Professional Products’ Total Texture Learning Series and start your journey to welcome every client and care for every hair need.
All hair has texture from curly, coily, wavy and even straight – no head of hair is ever the same. Total Texture Season 1: The Science & Identification of All Hair Textures provides foundational knowledge to care for all clients, and with the launch of Total Texture Season 2 hairdressers across the UK and Ireland can now develop the key skills needed to confidently work with coily hair types 4a-4c.
Recognised as the least confident area of skill in the UK and Irish hairdressing industry the next instalment of the Total Texture franchise makes developing your texture knowledge and enhancing your skillset as a hair professional easier than ever before with audio, video and hands-on sessions in the L’Oréal Academy.
If you are new to working with coily hair types 4a-4c or looking to hone your existing skillset, this next iteration of Total Texture is the next natural step on your journey to working with all hair textures.
WHAT WILL TOTAL TEXTURE SEASON 2 INCLUDE?
- KNOWING YOUR TOOLS: Abigail Butler from Strictly Xtended, takes you through the essential tools you’ll need in your kit when working with your coily hair clients.
- EMBRACING THE NATURAL: Build your confidence with Claire Martin, from Gro London, as she shares her top tips and go to techniques when ‘embracing the natural’ including the L.O.C method and the Wash & Go.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF CONSULTATION: Join Abigail and Claire as they discuss the importance of conducting a consultation and the questions you should be asking your coily hair clients.
- AUDIO LEARNING – BUILDING BUSINESS WITH TEXTURE, CHARLOTTE’S STORY: Listen to Charlotte Mensah from the Hair Lounge share her incredible and honest journey to becoming a successful woman in business.
- AUDIO LEARNING – GROWING YOUR SKILLS WITH TEXTURE: Film and TV hairstylist Nicole Iroh explains how she has got to where she is today, recognising the need to have a wider skillset early in her career.
- AUDIO LEARNING – THE TRANSTITION, LETS TALK ABOUT THE CHOP: Build confidence in how you address these conversations with your clients and how to style their finished look with industry pro Subrina Kidd, from Subrina Kidd Hair, and her client Lisa.
- AUDIO LEARNING – TEXTURE EQUALITY: Leading hair pro, campaigner and Most Wanted ‘Texture Expert’ 2022 winner, Lisa Farrell, discusses texture equality – what it means and what we can do as an industry to continue to diversify our services and welcome all clients.
Meet the experts
WHO IS TOTAL TEXTURE SEASON 2 SUITABLE FOR?
Recommended to be completed after learning the foundational skills provided in Season 1: The Science & Identification of All Hair Textures, Total Texture Season 2: Coily Hair Types 4a-4c is suitable for all haidressers who wish to expand their skills and knowledge with texture.
If you are looking to diversify your salon services, open the door to more career opportunities and grow your client base then this is for you!