In partnership with WeDo/ Professional
Is your new year’s resolution to make your salon more sustainable? We all want to do our bit for the planet, but how DO you go about using greener options? Introducing greener product options into your salon is a great place to start. On a mission to help people transition to a happier, healthier, and more sustainable lifestyle, WeDo/ Professional is revolutionising the hair industry.
As one of the latest launches from the brand, the new Refill Pouches need to be on your radar. Easy to store, they are among the first in the market to be recyclable and are made from 25% recycled plastic material, using 80% less plastic per ml. With weDo/ shampoo, conditioner and masks all available in pouch packaging, they provide the ideal sustainable solution for clients who prefer liquid shampoos and conditioners. Plus, with ranges for all hair types and hair concerns, there is a perfect weDo/ line for everyone!
To help you and your clients transition to a more sustainable backwash routine by reducing the use of plastic, weDo/ offers a salon exclusive accessory to use with pouches, the new Recharge Station. Elegantly designed for practical use, the custom frame system is constructed using 92% recycled plastic and is recyclable itself!
It is easy to use and enables you to quickly refill and remove empty pouches with no mess at the basin. So, how DO you refill a weDo/ Recharge Station?
Step 1 – Step away from the scissors! To free the empty pouch, simply pull both it and the pump towards the back of the station, before unscrewing the pump.
Step 2 – There’s no need to rinse – just remove the cap and screw the pump directly into the new pouch, before sliding it into the frame from the back.
Encourage your guests to minimise plastic waste and free up shower space by making the swap to weDo/ shampoo bars. Solid shampoo technology has come a long way, and unlike waxy and harsh bars of old, this professional quality range is non-moisture sapping and features specific formulas tailored to different hair needs. The Light & Soft No Plastic Shampoo Bar has been developed especially for normal to fine hair types, cleansing without stripping the scalp and leaving lengths soft without weighing them down.
- Infused with organic olive oil and natural mineral green clay, the bar is Vegan Society & Cruelty Free International approved and is made with 99.8% biodegradable ingredients*
- The minimalist formula is free from sulphates, silicones and artificial dyes, and is suitable for coloured hair
- One shampoo bar lasts up to 80 washes, meaning it can last as long as three 300ml shampoo bottles**
- Each bar is packaged in a recyclable FSC Certified Cardboard box made from 100% recycled material
- Bars can be kept in compact and convenient, responsibly-sourced bamboo holders for hygienic and easy storage
For more information about the weDo/ line and becoming a stockist, visit wedoact.com