Let’s face it, we’re all addicted to Instagram. Whether you love the scroll or not, there’s no denying that Instagram is a powerful business tool. Here’s how you can use the book now feature to your advantage when it comes to clients…
According to 2021 statistics from Hootsuite:
- 1 Billion people use Instagram every month
- 30 minutes is the average time users spend on Instagram each day
- 81 per cent of people use Instagram to research products and services
- 50 per cent of people have visited a website to make a purchase after seeing a product or service
- 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile daily
The advantage of adding is book now feature to your business Instagram account is that it makes securing a booking so much easier for you and the client – no emails, no telephone calls, no back and forth.
How to add a ‘book now’ link to Instagram
This is how to get started:
- Make sure your Instagram account is linked to your Facebook business account.
- Log into your Instagram account and hit ‘edit profile’ then scroll to locate the action button option.
- Choose a booking partner (some have a monthly fee).
- Create an account with the partner and sign in.
- Then just wait for the book now button to load – simple!
In you want to find out more, this video should help.