Relax. Breathe. The hard work is done. It’s out of your hands.
Most Wanted 2017 may be closed for entries, but with the judging day rapidly approaching (Monday 12 June), the focus now shifts to our esteemed panel of experts who will be scrutinising your submissions.
Among those making the important decisions across the 14 categories this year are:
- Jessica Diner (Birchbox UK Editorial Director)
- Alexander Jordan (fashion photographer)
- George Northwood (hairdresser/salon owner/session stylist)
- Nicky Clarke OBE (hairdresser)
- Lauren Murdoch-Smith (Vogue UK Deputy Beauty & Health Editor)
- Zoë Irwin (hairdresser)
- Millie Kendall MBE (co-founder of BeautyMART)
- Anna-Marie Solowij (co-founder of BeautyMART)
- Luke Hersheson (hairdresser/session stylist)
- Dylan Bradshaw (hairdresser/salon owner/ MWIT16 champion)
- Tony Glenville (Creative Director at London College of Fashion)
AND there’s still tonnes of exciting news on the way…
- The hotly anticipated list of finalists will be unveiled on June 13 (lucky for some!)
- We have an awesome new host lined up for this year’s main event, who we’ll be introducing next month
- Tickets to the Grand Final – taking place in London on Monday 4 September – will be going on sale
You really won’t want to miss a moment… So don’t! Sign-up now for Most Wanted news and alerts and be first in the know!