Take back control of your colour creations with the High Speed Toners from Pulp Riot
Whether offering a stand-alone toning service as a shorter appointment or transforming tresses after months of box dye on lockdown locks, it’s more important than ever to be prepared with high-performing products.
Dubbed as a post-bleaching essential, the High Speed Toners from Pulp Riot provide a matte finish for an even better canvas to deliver your final colour result. Alternatively, as suggested by Guest PAINTER Loretta Marie, they work excellently as a toning service to refresh clients’ colour in between their usual colour appointments.
The Pulp Riot toners develop incredibly fast – after five minutes an intense colour pigmentation is visible, while simultaneously nourishing the hair for healthy, shiny strands.
For those looking to create deeper tones, the product can be left for up to 20 minutes, giving the artist complete control over the colour.
- Violet toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones
- Silver toner is true to tone
- Natural toner provides sunkissed, lightened tones & shine
- Extends the life of colour
- Tones hair in 5 minutes
- Vegan and cruelty free
- In a non-metallic bowl, mix toner to developer in 1:2 ratio using 6 or 10 volume
- Apply to damp or dry hair, and for a deeper pigment leave for over five minutes.
- To slow down the process or to give more control change the ratio to 1:3 by adding more developer.
- Shampoo and rinse thoroughly after application.
Pulp Riot’s commitment to using the best ingredients means that hair is healthier, allowing for longer lasting beautiful colour. Join the global Instagram hair community @pulpriothair, and be part of the UK scene @pulpriot.uk.
Pulp Riot is Available at Salons Direct, Capital Hair & Beauty, Alan Howard and Aston & Fincher. To find out more about Pulp Riot, along with a whole host of education on Pulp Riot TV, click here.