Schwarzkopf Professional has unveiled the 12 members of its The Collective, a digital influencer programme designed to support its rising stars who will produce digital content exclusively for the brand.
The Collective will enjoy hands-on workshops, tickets to relevant industry events, such as Creative HEAD’s The Coterie, opportunities to assist backstage at Schwarzkopf Professional events, a photography kit and access to new product launches ahead of the market.
In return, Schwarzkopf Professional will benefit from exclusive content produced by The Collective members.
Stuart Hamid, general manager, Henkel Beauty Care Professional, said: “While historically hairdressers built their profiles in bricks and mortar and at industry-only events, a new generation of talented stylists are building their profiles online – social media platforms are their stage. Schwarzkopf Professional is supporting those professionals through top-level education and opportunities that will enable them to become fully fledged industry influencers.”
The 12 members of The Collective are:
- Sophie Gibson, Hooker & Young, Newcastle, @sg_hairportfolio
- Matt Surplice, Spring is in the Hair, Birmingham, @springisinthehair
- Diana Carson, Rainbow Room International, Uddingston, @diana.carson8
- Grace Blackburn, Barrie Stephen, Leicester, @graceblackburnhair_
- Will Lamb, Daniel Granger Hairdressing, Northampton, @willlambhair
- Dan Mewies, Mewies & Indy, Quorn, @danmewieshair
- Cherelle Sinclair, Peter Marcus, Manchester, @csbeautywork
- Austen Thomson, Austen Thomson, Edinburgh, @austenthomsonhair
- Ashley Gamble, Ashley Gamble Hairdressing, Shifnal, @ashleygamblehair
- Alix Maher, Lynda Maher, Ireland, @alixmaher_creativecolour
- Irfan Sumbul, Choppy Cuts, London, @choppycut10
- Will Eagles, Cream, Cheltenham & Gloucester, @wmeagles