Getting the balance right when mixing multiple shades is half the battle when colouring. This fiery auburn colour melt using Lômé Paris gets it spot on.
“Whether you prefer a more natural brown with a hint of red or more vibrant orange tones, auburn – copper’s rich, universally-flattering cousin – can instantly add depth to your look,” advises Rena Parrock, colour specialist at Salon Services.
To create this look, you will need the following:
- Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour Crème, Reflex 5.4 Light Brown Copper
- Lômé Paris Oxycream 10 Vol./ 3%
- Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour Crème, Reflex 8.04 Light Blonde Natural Copper
- Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour Crème, Reflex 7.44 Blonde Deep Copper
- Lômé Paris Oxycream 5 Vol./ 1.5%
- Lômé Paris Post colour shampoo
- Lômé Paris Thermo spray
- Lômé Paris Hairspray No 4 or No 5
- Barnum Magnesium Straightener
- Barnum Magnesium brush 43mm
- Lômé Paris Repair Intense Serum – this is applied to wet hair
1. To begin, create a shadow root using Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour 5.4 and Lômé Paris 10 vol/ 3% Oxycream
Tip: Apply the root colour in a V shape at the back of the head to give an effortless and natural-looking blend.
2. For mid lengths & ends, mix three quarters of Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour 8.04 with one quarter of Lômé Paris Permanent Hair Colour 7.44 and Lômé Paris 5 vol/ 1.5% Oxycream
3. Leave this to process for 40 minutes
4. Rinse thoroughly & lock in the colour using Lômé Paris Post colour shampoo, then apply a small amount of colour mask & finish with colour care conditioner
5. Apply Lômé Paris Thermo Spray to towel dried hair & blow-dry giving the hair volume. Then, create a loose wave with Barnum Magnesium Straightener and brush this out.
6. Finally, apply a light mist of your chosen Lômé Paris Hairspray dependent on the hold you require