1. It gives your clients colour without commitment and lets them pick a new shade every time they visit.
2. Combines the strength of a demi-permanent colour with the shine of a permanent dye.
3. Creates results fast and has minimal waiting time.
4. The no-fuss application means less mess for you and your client.
5. You can say goodbye to dull natural colours and hello to exciting new shades.
6. Use it as a toner for the perfect finish on lightened hair.
7. Keeps colour looking rich and glossy for longer.
8. Conditions the hair as you colour, leaving it feeling soft and silky.
9. Blends greys for a colour that your client loves.
10. Use the demi Clear as a top coat for an iridescent finishing touch.
Hit refresh on your colour business with the demi by Paul Mitchell.
Call 0845 659 0011 or visit salon-success.co.uk for more information