Remember getting creative? Remember when business was not the only side of your salon life?
Turn to Treatwell to get organised. Treatwell can get you online, fill seats and get repeats, leaving you free to do what you love best.
What’s more, at every step of your Treatwell journey there’s a real human being to listen to you, support you, assess your local landscape and use their market-leading insight to help you make exciting new decisions about your business.
Says Jeff Sloan, Data Product Manager at Treatwell: “Treatwell was the first company to tackle the creation of an online hair and beauty marketplace, and today we are the biggest in Europe. About 20 million hair and beauty appointments are booked via our website and app – that’s one every 1.5 seconds.
We realise some salon owners find data scary, but it’s actually vital for helping you understand what people want from you, and how you can adapt your business to thrive. For example, we know that almost half of all bookings through Treatwell are made when salons are closed, and 35 per cent are made last-minute. That shows that people want to make bookings anywhere, anytime. So we take that data insight and turn it into business actions for the salon – helping them get online, of course, but also things like being smarter about pricing or what to include on their treatment menus.
For consumers, Treatwell makes booking hair and beauty appointments simple, fast and around the clock, with reviews from other users helping them to make informed choices. But salons need Treatwell too. Our software helps salons manage their diaries, employees and their cashier system and it allows us to see their availability – and in seeing that, we can deliver customers to them.
We have lots of exciting new product developments in the pipeline to help our partner salons better maximise their occupancy and build awareness. With so many of our salons now adopting Treatwell Connect, having previously used different software or an appointment book, in 10 years’ time nobody will be using a paper diary. The transformation has already begun.”
Treatwell – The Stats
- 65,000 salon partners across Europe
- 20 million hair & beauty bookings per year
- 4 million verified reviews (ie, genuine ones from real customers!)
- An appointment made every 1.5 seconds
- 125,000 brand new customers every month
- 9 million monthly visits to Treatwell (3 million in the UK alone)
- More searches for hair and beauty than Google! (In London, other cities following)
- 45% of bookings are made outside of working hours (when salons are closed, but customers want to book)
- 76% of bookings are made on smartphones
- 35% of bookings are made same day for last-minute appointments
- Treatwell team: 550 employees across Europe